the Tourism, Hospitality & Catering Institute of Australia (Continued)
The Tourism, Hospitality & Catering Institute
- To encourage persons within the industry to undertake
further training to maintain and, where possible, improve overall standards,
at the same time gaining higher qualifications.
- To encourage persons interested in entering the
hospitality industry to seek formal qualifications and to advise them
how and where training can be obtained, which will lead them to attaining
better professional qualifications.
- To provide an avenue for persons within the industry
to obtain professional recognition through the medium of a National
- To provide the hospitality industry with a means
of recognising professionalism within the industry by the entitlement
of its professional members to be awarded higher gradings by personal
- To promote excellence in the production and delivery
of products and services by the industry.
- To promote the Industry to Government, unions, and
other bodies including educational and private enterprise organisations.
to learn more about member benefits and how you can apply.
If you are looking for further information on THCI Scholarships,
please click here.